New York City Hot Spots collectively encourage people from all around the globe to enter the city to enjoy experiences that will last a lifetime. Why not choose New York City for your next travel destination?
Planning a trip can be pretty hard when you don’t know exactly where you want to go. After all, there are so many great areas in the USA alone that provide some of the best ambient sites, divine structural architecture and enough nightlife excitement to make a person never want to leave.
New York City Hot Spots offer all of these things and so much more. Take a look at these six top hot spots to get the most out of your trip to NYC.
- Central Park is a great way to find some enjoyment and relaxation while trying to escape the everyday stress that life many times provides. With its winding trails, lush green paths and streams, Central Park has grown into a wonderful hot spot for nature lovers. Enjoy Shakespeare in the Park during Spring/Summer and ice skating at the Wollman Rink during the winter. Also, don’t forget about the furry little friends at the Central Park Zoo. The kids will love them!
- Coney Island is another great place to visit and to bring the kids along with. With plenty of fun games, amusement rides and great fair fun, the whole family can have a blast. Take a ride on the Wonder Wheel or ride on the Cyclone which dates back to 1927. If amusement rides don’t appeal to you, soak up some sand on the beach or dive in the frigid water with the Coney Island Polar Bear Club. Either way, there is something for everyone!
- The Empire State Building, which stands at 1,454 feet, is an amazing piece of architecture to take in while roaming the streets of New York City. The building stood as the World’s tallest until the original World Trade Center was built. With the One World Trade Center being built, it will stand a little more than 300 feet taller than The Empire State Building. Don’t miss out on a chance to stand on the observation deck and look out onto the amazing ambiance that New York City has to offer.
- The Statue of Liberty, another amazing piece of architecture that stands 305 feet tall and provides a stunning view as well. Gifted from France on America’s 100th birthday, she is a symbol of freedom that surely can’t be missed.
- The Brooklyn Bridge, which opened in 1883, is a masterful piece of architecture that grew as an inspiration and an icon for New York City. You can literally walk the path of New York City’s history (via a pedestrian walkway across the bridge) to feel the foundation the city was built on.
- American Museum of Natural History is another great place to find out about the true history of the city. It is a New York City hot spot you do not want to miss. Not only is there an amazing amount of history to learn about, you can bring the kids for great dinosaur exhibits and a huge 94 foot blue whale that will surely gain a lot of ooh’s and ahh’s.
Now that you know about some great New York City Hot Spots, your trip is already half way planned. Safe traveling!